The aforementioned solution addresses the implementation of the latest international methodologies and tools for soft skills training materials, best fit hiring and placement methodologies and management consultations tools and know-how. These solutions developed by our international Human Resources Research and Products Development partners to be applied in utilized by Trainers, Training companies, Recruiters, recruitment agencies, business consultants and management consultation companies. These solutions are:
1. People Skills Training Solution Tools and Certifications
2. Recruitment and Placement Solution Tools and Certification
3. Management Consultation for Organizational restructuring and development
4. Talent Development Coaching Professional Certification
4. Image Management Trainer and Consultant Certification
5. Everything DiSC Sales Development and Retaining Customers Solution
6. Everything DiSC Management Development Solution
These solutions will serve in:
1. Cutting down your training, recruitment and consultation purchasing and royalties fees.
2. Differentiate your services in the market.
3. Provide you with means to measure the results of your training you provide for your customer
2. Helps you in assessing the training needs of your customers
3. Give you a clear picture about the corporate culture and their soft skills needs in their employees
4. Effective customized training according to the company culture and needs and personalized training according to the individuals soft skills needs.
5. Applying International tools and systems that are currently applied in the major training, recruitment and management consultation companies like:
Korea Education Field
Egypt Independent Executives for Coaching
UK Tack Training International
Singapore Knowledge Works (Dubai)
India NIS Sparta internally
Singapore Outward Bound Singapore
Our solutions are based on the DiSC Assessment tools to achieve the customization and personalization level effectively and in the minimum time possible. DiSC Classic have over 30 years of proven reliability and over 40 million users, Inscape's DiSC Classic remains the most trusted learning instrument in the industry. It is used worldwide in dozens of training and coaching applications, including organizational development and performance improvement. Designed to complement and supplement existing training programs, DiSC Classic can help improve communication, ease frustration and conflict, and develop effective managers and teams. The Electronic Platform Information Center
As for the Innermetrix Hartman’s Value Index (HVI) Corporate solution also known as the Attribute Index that measures an individual's internal ability by separating intrinsic, extrinsic and systemic values. This index will scientifically measure the value systems of individuals to assist in recognizing job candidates with the "right" skill set. This groundbreaking mathematical system accurately and objectively analyzes how our "values" affect our performance. Hartman's "Value Profile" makes it possible for us to identify the underlying talents and development needs of key people and provide specific recommendations for coaching, training and placement. Over 100 studies have been used to validate the Axiological model including an extensive study using a database of over 40,000 people from executives to entry level workers. Businesses in the USA Europe
As, for the image management solution, The First Impressions Image Consulting Ltd., was established in 1984, it is a leading image consultancy with an organization that currently spans the UK, France, Switzerland (Premiere Impression is the subsidiary organization in France and Switzerland), Holland, the Far East, the Middle East and Australia. Their work ranges from one-to-one private consultations to bespoke corporate programs for blue chip companies. In addition, First Impressions provides professional training for people interested in becoming an image consultant and corporate image consultants and supports a worldwide network of over 200 consultants.
• They are involved in a wide range of activities, of which the following are just a few:
– Personal image management
– Business etiquette in the workplace
– International dress codes & etiquette
– Networking skills and professional profile management.
– Body language, behavior & communication styles
– High impact image for leadership development programs
– Image for interview and outplacement program support
– Image for exhibitors
– Image for graduates/school leavers
– Confidence building through appearance
– Health promotion/well-being/self-esteem/post-trauma recovery